Breathing Training For Huddersfield Runners
Welcome to day 1. Today you will learn just how important it is to be able to breathe correctly in order to improve your running.
- Place your hands around the lower ribs.
- Take a breath in through your nose.
- Feel the ribs expand 360 degrees on the inhalation.
- Just before you exhale, move your hands down to your pelvis.
- Feel the abdominals tighten automatically on the exhalation.
- These two actions would be classified as a pass.
- If you cannot pass yet, do not worry. The next 6 days will help.