Breathing Training For Huddersfield Runners
Welcome to day 7. Today You Will Learn How To Integrate These Strategies Into Your Running Immediately.
- Start with 10 minute fast walking daily with your lips together, tongue on the roof of your mouth throughout
- Integrate these strategies into your recovery runs straight away
- If you cannot breathe effortlessly through your nose during your recovery run then your pace is too fast
- Recovery runs should be in the rest and digest NOT the fight or flight system
- Ensure you keep in the rest and digest system during recovery runs via nasal breathing.